Our current vacancies
Our Security Officers’ primary duties are to maintain the security, safety, and welfare of both Staff and Customers alike and to safeguard both the client and Interr Security’s premises and reputation.
To work as a Security Officer, you must have an active Door Supervisor or Security Guarding (depending on the role’s specification). You will have previous demonstrable experience within the security sector and customer-facing role. You must also pass a five-year checkable history and reference and have the right to work in the UK.
You will be required to be flexible with your start and finish times and work a flexible shift pattern that will include weekends (both Saturday and Sunday).
Some of the responsibilities include (not limited to):
- Maintaining security, safety, and welfare
- Acting as the first point of contact for any security issues on site
- Responding to safety and emergency related incidents, followed up with Incident reporting
- Patrolling premises, gathering data, and managing access and egress
- Deterring theft and managing conflict
- Providing excellent customer service, positively impacting consumer perceptions
- Responding to customer and clients requests and queries
- Complying with specific site assignment instructions, procedures, and policies at all times
At Interr, we are always looking for qualified security officers to work in stimulating, luxury environments. Be part of something great.